10K, 25K, 50K
October 3rd 2020
First time to a 10K? Click Here to download our 10K beginner training plan!
Register at Ultrasignup.com
All races will begin at the cabins in Centennial Park.
The 10K event will be a single loop course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines and back.
The 25K event will be run on and out and back course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines, tours Shuniah Mines, crosses back into centennial and ultimately to the aid station that will be located in the Cascade Conservation area parking lot. Runners will receive aid if needed and head on back.
The 25K Course involves 2067 Feet of climbing in the out and back course.
The 50K event will be two out and backs of the 25K course. We wanted to make this race as much fun single track as possible. The course we have set is 80% fun single track. We also like the idea of seeing the leaders and also the camaraderie of an out and back style where you get the opportunity to encourage the other runners.
News for 2019
- No Charge bib transfer. Available to you through Ultrasignup until registration closes
- New discounted pricing for 17 and under participants
- We will be once again changing the races slightly to fit in with a trail closure on the original course. Map of all distances coming soon.
- Free food post race for runners
- Registerearly and receive a Free UpRiver Tee Shirt
-Tiered pricing this year, so sign up early
- Post race celebration be announced. Come and have a beer and lets share our race stories.
- Marostica Subaru and BDO continue to support URR