All races will begin at the cabins in Centennial Park. Both GPS Course Maps will be finalized soon, the written course descriptions can be found here.
The 10K event will be a single loop course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines and back.
The 25K event will be run on and out and back course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines, tours Shuniah Mines, crosses back into centennial and ultimately to the aid station that will be located in the Cascade Conservation area parking lot. Runners will receive aid if needed and head on back.
The 50K event will be two out and backs of the 25K course. We wanted to make this race as much fun single track as possible. The course we have set is 80% fun single track. We also like the idea of seeing the leaders and also the camaraderie of an out and back style where you get the opportunity to encourage the other runners.
October 2nd, 2021
New for 2021:
- Optional performance T-shirt available for $20 extra under ultrasignup "STORE" tab (order by August 31st)
- Optional Hot Post Race Meal (vegan friendly) for $7.50 available under ultrasignup "STORE" tab
- The 50K event will have a 9hr cutoff with a 4.5 hr cutoff at the 1/2 way point (25km mark)
- Race bibs are transferable until the registration deadline (Sunday, September 18th,11:59pm)
- 17 and under participants can register in any distance for $45.
- Early bird pricing until August 20th
- Optional shuttle service to start/finish area
- Race Capacity (50Km = 50 runners; 25Km = 100 runners; 10Km = 150 runners)