Time & Location
About the Event
The fifth and final run will start Centennial Park. This is where it all began for Upriver, this run is a coming home. Enjoy the winding trail by the river and get into some fun technical single track. We will meet outside the main Chalet and break out into groups from there.
Prior to each run, participants will join UpRiver Running for a live virtual info session (more details will be available upon registration).
We will share knowledge on an assortment of trail running topics like:
- Safe backcountry travel (trip planning, gear list, what to bring, animal encounters)
- What should be in your pack?
- Trail Running skills / techniques (climbing, descending, navigating technical terrain)
- Hydration and Fueling
- Dressing for comfort and safety out on the trails
- Pacing Strategy (Run, walk, power hiking)
- Route Planning (how, where, timing, difficulty, weather, navigation)
- Dealing with adverse conditions (injuries on trail, getting lost, weather changes, risk assessment, mental lows)
- Running with awareness (noticing your surroundings, being present, enjoying the experience)
- Run Camp - Trowbridge Forest$20$200$0
- Group Run Leader (RESERVED)$0$00$0